Polski3's View from Here

Quote of some personal revelence: "Is a dream a lie, that don't come true, or is it something worse?"

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Board Meeting Agendas.....

Do you ever read over the agenda for upcoming school board meetings ? There is usually a copy of the agenda in the lunchroom at my school. I usually glance through it, in part to see what is going on, whose been hired, gone on leave, to get a glimpse of what is coming up that might be of interest or concern to me, and to see what school employee travel plans are up for board approval.

Anyhow, today in the lunchroom was a thick new agenda for next weeks board meeting. It included the district paying for a group of elementary teachers attending a "Mid-Winter Mini-Good Teaching Conference", which was held locally. The "Justification" for the district paying for this conference was listed as, "Learn to control kids in chaos." I wonder, just WHAT are kids in chaos????? LOL.

Thanks for reading my blog. I welcome your comments.