Polski3's View from Here

Quote of some personal revelence: "Is a dream a lie, that don't come true, or is it something worse?"

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Its OVER, for now.

Got paid today. Last paycheck until September 28. Got signed out of my classroom. Got a bunch of papers run off that I use to start the school year.....student data forms, class requirements, Daily Homework suggestions and a few other things that I seem to use year after year......

Summer Break is here. And today is about 108 degrees outside. I just hope whoever is inhabiting my classroom for summer school controls their students and doesn't allow them to dig around in my materials, grind chips and god-knows-what into my carpet, spill sodas or whatever on the carpet or like happened last year, steal all my chalkboard erasers.

Summer break is here. Summer break is here. Summer break is here.


Thanks for reading this.