Polski3's View from Here

Quote of some personal revelence: "Is a dream a lie, that don't come true, or is it something worse?"

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Four Things Meme

Four Jobs I’ve Had

1. Assistant Manager at a haunted theater 2. Coffee shop Waiter
3. Summer Camp Crafts Director 4. Enumerator


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

(In no particular order, Outlaw Josie Wales, In Harms Way, Dirty Rotten Scoundrel's, any of the Bond movies

Four Places I’ve Lived

Arizona, Oklahoma, and California. I don't like to move.

Four Books I Love

No individual books in particular; Good historical novels, various genres of historical non-fiction....some authors include: Ellis Peters (Brother Cadfael series), Louis L"Amour, Tony Hillerman, WEB Griffin, Andrew Greeley ( Nulla Ann...the Fey Irish woman series ), Dewey Lambdin, the ancient Rhodian Merchant novels of H.N. Turteltaub, Wilbur Smith, Laura Joh Rowland ( medieval Japanese Ichiro mysteries), Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch series, Tom Clancy.....SO MANY BOOKS, SO little time to read them all !

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:

Chicago, Arizona, the Pacific Northwest west of the Cascades, California

Four of My Favorite Dishes:

Linda Ronstadt from the late 1970's, Mariska Haggarty....the one who plays Olivia on Law&Order, SVU, .....or does this refer to food? For food, well, with my "new diet" due to my desire to keep my Type Two Diabetes from turning into Type I Diabetes, I guess so far it would be fresh peaches, ANY meat I am allowed to eat, and tortillas I am allowed to eat, and yogurt. My past list would have included Carne Asada Burritos ( Carne Asada, here locally, is this GOOD marinated flank steak....with guacamole and salsa fresca), Pizza, Cheese Burgers, and a nice steak with fries......Oh well. aND one reason for my current health issue......

Four Sites I Visit Daily:

Pogo Chess, Kiseido.com ( on-line GO ), Consimworld.com and the local newspaper's website

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

Watching the Cubs in Wrigley Field, Australia, traveling to see the US of A without worrying about how expensive everything seems to have gotten, any beach, anywhere with my beautiful wife.


I tag anyone who is reading this and hasn't yet done this meme. This includes Coach Brown, Darren @ Right on the Left Coast and Chanman.

Thanks for reading my blog. Comments are of great interest.