Polski3's View from Here

Quote of some personal revelence: "Is a dream a lie, that don't come true, or is it something worse?"

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to Skool Nite

Our annual "Back to School Night" is soon to be here. As usual, we are being allotted just a few minutes for each of our classes. And, as usual, I will try to tell parents about our curriculum, how it is "test driven," how their child is graded (assessed) in my classroom, and how they can help their child succeed in my classroom. I plan to have the school website ( which has not been updated for this year, but my email hasn't changed ) posted so parents can email me with questions or concerns.

School procedures, routines and rules are all supposed to be discussed when we meet parents for period 1 home room.

Anything else I should tell parents ?

What do you do during your open house / back to school night ?