Polski3's View from Here

Quote of some personal revelence: "Is a dream a lie, that don't come true, or is it something worse?"

Friday, August 11, 2006

What to Do ????

This morning, I went through my two "World History" poster/board display boxes to separate them into the 'stuff' I use on a regular basis and the 'stuff' I no longer use or haven't used in quite some time.

However, I have box of "US History" poster/board display stuff. I have not taught US History in quite a few years now. Should I just keep this stuff in my garage ? OR, should I let several of the newer teachers teaching US History at my school use it ? OR, should I let several of the newer teachers teaching US History at my school have whatever they feel they can use of it ? [(Note: None of this stuff belongs to the school; I purchased or acquired it myself. ]

I am a packrat. It is hard for me to part with things such as teaching stuff. "What IF I decide or have a need to use it again????" Many of you KNOW just what I am talking about. I still have binders and boxes of science teaching stuff out in the garage. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET RID OF THINGS SUCH AS THESE ?????


Thanks for reading my blog! I welcome your comments and suggestions regarding these matters.