Polski3's View from Here

Quote of some personal revelence: "Is a dream a lie, that don't come true, or is it something worse?"

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Not much to say.....

IF you read or check out this blog on a regular basis, you will have noticed that I haven't posted much in recent weeks....... I just don't feel I have much to say......or that I can be safe in saying certain things. There are things I could rant or complain about, but who wants to hear (read) ranting or complaining ?

I believe I have made a few "friends" out there in the blog world. But this blog will soon be gone.

IF you saw anything on this blog that you liked or think you want, please copy it and save it because it will disappear in a week or two. I will still be around the blogosphere, but this blog will die.
Thanks for reading my blog in its dying days.